Why doesn't PerfectIt Cloud work with my document?
If a document doesn't work with PerfectIt Cloud, the first things to do are:
- Make sure the file you are using is in DOCX format (DOC files won't work). Try another document to make sure it isn't an issue related to the document.
- Restart MS Word. Test it again.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
After that, it's important to check the file size of your document. Documents over 5mb, and especially documents over 10mb, may be difficult to upload if your connection is slow. The best thing to do is to reduce the size of your document by compressing images in it. To do that:
- Save a backup of your document with pictures at full resolution.
- Click any picture in the document.
- In the ribbon, click "Format" (in the Picture tools tab).
- Click "Compress Pictures".
- Choose web or email resolution and apply that to all pictures.
- Save your document.