How do I uninstall and re-install PerfectIt 4?
To uninstall PerfectIt 4:
- Close MS Word if you have it open.
- Open Control Panel:
- Click the Start button and start typing ‘Control Panel’.
- Once it appears in the ‘Best match’ or ‘Programs’ list, click on it.
Opening Control Panel - Windows 10 on the left, older versions on the right (Enlarge image)
- Under the ‘Programs’ heading click ‘Uninstall a program’.
- Locate PerfectIt 4 in the list and click on it. Click the ‘Uninstall’ button at the top of the list to start the removal process – a progress bar will display until the process has completed.
To re-install PerfectIt 4 follow these instructions.