How do I install .NET 3.5?
Even if you have .NET 4, you still need .NET 3.5 to run PerfectIt 3.
If you're running Windows 10, there's no need to download. To install it:
- Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.
- In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.
- Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.
- If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Restart the computer, if prompted.
If you're running an older version of Windows, you can download .NET here.