How do I install .NET 3.5?
Even if you have .NET 4, you still need .NET 3.5 to run PerfectIt.
If you're running Windows 10, there's no need to download. To install it:
- Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.
- In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.
- Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.
- If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Restart the computer, if prompted.
If you're running an older version of Windows, you can download .NET here.